Fourteen Accomplished Criminal Law Trial Attorneys in St. Louis
Unmatched Credentials. An Unmatched Track Record.
At the St. Louis law firm of Rosenblum, Schwartz, Rogers & Glass, P.C., we understand what you look for in a law firm following criminal charges: a commitment to and record of success, an unparalleled reputation, and extraordinary client service and integrity.
The 14 lawyers of Rosenblum, Schwartz, Rogers & Glass, P.C., have handled more than 500 jury trials and have enjoyed both a strong reputation within the legal community and regular accolades from local and national news sources. In addition, our team includes:
- Attorneys listed in St. Louis Magazine Best Lawyer, Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America, and an attorney voted Missouri's Best Lawyer
- A member of the board of directors of the Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- A recipient of the Atticus Finch Award for Courageous Contribution to Justice
- Lecturers regarding criminal law legal education
- Attorneys who are AV-rated by Martindale Hubbell*
- The chair-elect of the Criminal Law Section of the St. Louis County Bar Association
- Firm partners John P. Rogers and N. Scott Rosenblum are also licensed to practice in Illinois.
To contact an experienced state and federal crimes defense lawyer, contact Rosenblum, Schwartz, Rogers & Glass, P.C., by calling 314-667-4585.
- N. Scott Rosenblum
- Joel J. Schwartz
- John P. Rogers
- Jenna K. Glass
- Adam D. Fein
- Matthew D. Fry
- Timothy J. Hunsaker
- Marc M. Johnson
- Norman S London
- Michael J Mettes
- Eric Selig
- Gilbert Sison
- Nathan Swanson
- M. Edward Williams
- Hannah Zhao
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.