St. Louis Criminal Defense Attorneys
St. Louis Criminal Defense Lawyers
Serving the East and West Districts of Missouri and the South District of Illinois
In any business or industry, there is just one firm at the top. In St. Louis, Rosenblum, Schwartz, Rogers & Glass, P.C., is the top criminal defense firm.
Our legal team has more than 130 years of combined experience in criminal law and has handled more than 500 criminal jury trials. Further illustrating our experience and record of success:
- We have represented numerous high-profile individuals and firms, including numerous politicians and the St. Louis Rams.
- We are frequently asked to speak on regional and national criminal defense issues.
- Our cases have been covered by "CNN," "60 Minutes" and numerous other national news agencies.
- Our team includes lawyers listed in St. Louis Magazine Best Lawyer, Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America, and an attorney voted Missouri's Best Lawyer. Our team also includes a member of the board of directors of the Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
- Firm partners N. Scott Rosenblum and John P. Rogers are also licensed to practice in Illinois.
Unparalleled Success in Protecting the Rights of Accused Clients
As veterans of more than 500 trials, our reputation precedes us. This means that prosecutors often choose to negotiate with us. The result? Many of our greatest victories belong to those clients who were never charged and therefore avoided the publicity associated with formal criminal charges.
If you face criminal charges in Missouri or Illinois, contact a firm with a longstanding reputation for legal excellence, aggressive representation, honesty, integrity and extraordinary client services. Contact Rosenblum, Schwartz, Rogers & Glass, P.C.
Contact Rosenblum, Schwartz, Rogers & Glass, P.C.
Rosenblum, Schwartz, Rogers & Glass, P.C., provides free initial consultations, accepts credit cards, is available for evening and weekend appointments and is conveniently located next door to the St. Louis County Jail. To contact the state and federal crimes defense lawyers of Rosenblum, Schwartz, Rogers & Glass, P.C., call 314-862-4332.